Sunday 13 February 2011

Day 26 Favorite books

Books, eh? Well as a teacher I should probably read more than I do, but lets see what I can think of.

Goblet Of Fire

I'll start with a predictable Harry Potter choice. Everyone likes Harry Potter, and book 4 was my favourite. I liked that it suddenly turned quite nasty and brutal with Cedric Diggory getting killed n all. Book 7 is a close second though as I think it finished things of nicely.

The Hobbit

This has made it just ebcause I remember my Dad reading it to me every night when I was young. Can;t remember much apart from the its that were picked up in the Lord of the Rings - bits like Bilbo having a riddle fight with Gollum. But I've just started reading it again so hopefully I'll remember more.

Private Peaceful

Michael Morpurgo time! Super children's author who writes things as they are. Which is why this World War 1 story about two brothers going to war is really kinda touching and sad. As its based on real stuff that Allies did do to their own side. Trying not to ruin the end too much there.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

I only started to read these as all my children read them. But they're really kinda funny. They have a good 'cut away to a picture gag' sense of humor going on in them which had me lol ing as I read. Kids still stay 'lol', right?

No comments:

Post a Comment