Wednesday 11 May 2011

Day 44 Something that fascinates you and why

Blimey. All sorts. The other day I was saying how planes are kinda cool cos I have no idea how they work. Although that less fascinates me than terrifies me. Nasty things.
Also animals. Like cats and dogs and even stupider ones. Things that have no real intelligence and just walk around or sit down during the day. How mad is that? To have no real purpose in life. Just wander and eat and stuff.
Also, without sounding too pervy, sex is mad interesting. Mostly though, the idea that no matter how people are when you see them in the day, they might act totally different in a sex time. Don't wanna dwell on that too much but it does strike me as interesting. Cos I'm a big perv maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Lol "mad interesting" Didn't realise you were an American teenage girl!

    ReplyDelete