Monday 9 May 2011

Day 42 Bad habit(s) you have

Hmm. Should be easy. Let's see...

1) Biting my nails - Have done it for years. Try to stop but i don't like finger nails so i bite them.
2)Poop-parping - I never used to fart much cos I was worried I would poo my pants. I got over that I guess, and am now quite windy.
3) Gossiping - As I said waaaay back on Day 1 or 2, I like a good gossip. Ya know, hearing what folk are up to then telling others. Always fun.
4) Lying to get myself out of trouble - Yep. Seems the best way to deal with problems. Hmm? Confront them? Nah.
5) Picking me nose - How else can I get rid of boogers?
6) Picking me ears - How else can I get rid of ear gunk?
7)Being Lazy - I lack motivation for most tasks.
8) Time keeping - I'm often late as I am too away with fairies to watch the clock.

Gee... I could go on a while here. Maybe best I stop at 8. 8 bad habits is ok right?

No comments:

Post a Comment