Saturday 9 April 2011

Day 37 A song that you like to dance to

Dancing ain't really my thang. Maybe 'a song you like to wave your arms in a camp manner to while singing along' shall be more appropriate.
And convieniently I have two such songs that I like doing that to right now.


I didn't really know this til Becca bought me a Boney M cd for me car. Now it is a regular. I specially like the key change before the third verse. If that is a key change. Im not sure. I hear these words and use em to sound clever. Anyway, thats the bit i generally let go of the sterring wheel and start bouncing.

Whats next...



Most kids my age first heard this in Short Circuit 2. Kids today know it from Shrek 2. Everyone should know that it is awesome. A song that must be cranked up to 11. Specially during the little bit before the end. I dunno what you call those bits. Ya know, where its different to the rst of the song. You'll know it whne you hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment